Packaged in a decorative gift box (16 oz)
Tradition plays a daily role in the making of superb fresh candy at Spokandy. The very same candy making traditions are being practiced today as when Terrence J. Riley opened his candy store in 1913. Spokandy uses the finest ingredients and gives the same personal care they have given over candy making history to create delectable chocolate specialties.
Produced in a facility and on equipment that processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts (Almonds, cashews, Coconut, Pecans, Walnuts) Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybeam Protein, And Soybean Oil.
- Packaged in a decorative gift box with product descriptions on the back
- Very delicious, tasty assortment of premium candy and chocolates
- For over 100 years, Spokandy has produced superb fresh candy
- Open up a box of delicious candies to share with your family and friends, or to treat yourself at the end of the day
- Made in the USA- factory located in Spokane, WA